Home Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Competitions - Terms & Conditions
UltimateTravelMagazine.com is pleased to offer registered subscribers the chance to enter a variety of exciting competitions, and access some exclusive offers.
Please read our competition terms and conditions for more information.
Our general terms and conditions are listed below, along with additional terms and conditions for specific competitions as indicated.
Ultimate Travel Magazine General Terms & Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all entrants who are subscribers of Ultimate Travel Magazine.
3. The promotion lasts for as long as it appears on this website. When it is removed from the website, the competition is closed.
4. To enter, you must follow the specific requirements of the competition as stated, and email your entry to the email address specified.
5. Entrants can only submit one (1) entry per competition.
6. In entering the competition, each entrant warrants that their entry does not contain material that infringes in any way the rights of anyone else.
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. When the competitions are closed, the valid entries received will be judged by the Promoter and a winning entry, or entries, will be selected depending on the competition. All prizes are valued in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST were appropriate. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
9. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the prize winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
10. The winner will be notified by email in the week following the closure of the competition, and judging of entries, and asked to submit their relevant contact details. If the winner is also required to make a choice of product (i.e. male or female clothing and size), they will be asked to do so at this time.
11. On receipt of the winner's choice of prize (if required) and postal details, we will aim to ship the prize within 28 days of receipt. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late or misdirected mail containing the prizes.
12. If a prize winner does not supply his full name and postal details within two weeks of notification, the prize will be forfeited and offered to another winner.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or participating in the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. It is a condition of entry that you allow the Promoter to use, display and publish your entry received without further reference, payment, compensation or remuneration to you.
15. The Promoter is: Seahorse Media, publisher of Ultimate Travel Magazine, PO Box 1152, Manly, NSW, Sydney, NSW 1655. ABN: 96 628 903 194.
Subscribing to Ultimate Travel Magazine is FREE and gives you a range of benefits over casual visitors. For one, you will receive our monthly newsletter with travel tips and hints, but as a subscriber you will also have exclusive access to our regular competitions.
Don't be concerned about security - our subscriber list is 100% private. You won't be bombarded with emails from us or any third parties, as we don't sell your information to anyone.
After you've subscribed, you'll be automatically transferred to our home page and receive email confirmation.
Registered subscribers of Ultimate Travel Magazine have the chance to enter our range of fantastic competitions. Our competitions change every few months, and we can offer some great prizes raging from some of the latest books and beauty products, to must-have accessories.