Competitions - Terms & Conditions
UltimateTravelMagazine.com is pleased to offer registered subscribers the chance to enter a variety of exciting competitions, and access some exclusive offers.
Subscribers can enter as many of our competitions, listed below, as they choose. If you are not yet a subscriber, click here. Subscribing to our regular e-newsletter is FREE.
If you enter a competition without subscribing, you will be automatically listed in our database to receive our e-newsletter. Please read our competition terms and conditions for more information.
Our general terms and conditions are below, along with special terms and conditions for competitions including Quay West Magenta Shores and The Space at Bali.
Ultimate Travel Magazine General Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and prize details forms part of these conditions of entry.
2. Entry is open to all entrants who are subscribers of Ultimate Travel Magazine.
3. The promotion lasts for as long as it appears on this website. When it is removed from the website, the competition is closed.
4. To enter, you must follow the specific requirements of the competition as stated, and email your entry to the email address specified.
5. Entrants can only submit one (1) entry per competition.
6. In entering the competition, each entrant warrants that their entry does not contain material that infringes in any way the rights of anyone else.
7. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. The Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. When the competitions are closed, the valid entries received will be judged by the Promoter and a winning entry, or entries, will be selected depending on the competition. All prizes are valued in Australian dollars and are inclusive of GST. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
9. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the prize winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
10. The winner will be notified by email in the week following the closure of the competition, and asked to submit their postal details. If the winner is also required to make a choice of product (i.e. male or female clothing and size), they will be asked to do so at this time.
11. On receipt of the winner's choice of prize (if required) and postal details, we will aim to ship the prize within 28 days. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late or misdirected mail containing the prizes.
12. If a prize winner does not supply his full name and postal details within eight weeks of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting or participating in the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. It is a condition of entry that you allow the Promoter to use, display and publish your entry received without further reference, payment, compensation or remuneration to you.
15. The Promoter is: Seahorse Media, publisher of Ultimate Travel Magazine, PO Box 1152, Manly, NSW, Sydney, NSW 1655. ABN: 96 628 903 194.
P&O Oceana Competition Terms and Conditions
Official Rules for the Campaign
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering, entrants accept these terms and conditions.
The promoter is Seahorse Media, publisher of UltimateTravelMagazine.com, PO Box 1152, Manly, NSW, ABN: 96 628 903 194 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is open only to people aged over 18 and the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Management and employees (and the immediate families of management and employees) of the Promoter, its retailers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
5. Competition Entry Period commences May 29, 2014 and closes at midnight on November 30, 2014.
How To Enter
6. To enter, entrants must, within the Competition Entry Period, provide full name, age and address on the competition entry form at UltimateTravelMagazine.com.
7. This competition is a game of skill; chance plays no part in determining the winner.
8. Judging will take place within 48 hours of the close of the Competition Entry Period.
9. The winners will be notified by phone and email by December 2, 2014. The winners’ names may also be announced to the public on UltimateTravelMagazine.com, and its Facebook fan page. The winners must claim their prizes by December 31, 2014 by replying to the notification email. If a finalist does not claim their prize within the specified time limit, the entrant who received the next best entry as will be notified by phone and/or email.
10. There is one prize to be won. The winner will win the specific cruise for two people – a 14-day Central Mediterranean cruise voyage number E513C, a round trip from Venice, departing on June 17, 2015, including an onboard credit of GBP 90 per person. The accommodation is a balcony stateroom on Oceana.
11. The prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable to another date or cruise.
12. The prize does not include airfares, transfers or drinks purchased on board, passports, visas, other spending money, or other onboard activities including spending money for the casino.
13. The prize includes onboard main meals (with the exception of those restaurants which have an additional cover charge), activities, including the sports court, pools and fully equipped gym, evening entertainment, nightclubs (with the exception of those activities and facilities which have an additional cover charge), and all port charges and taxes.
14. Standard Terms and Conditions of travelling on P&O's Oceana will apply, including any applicable age restriction.
15. The prize or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. Where a prize, or part of a prize, is unavailable, the Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize (or part) with an alternate prize (or part).
16. The Promoter may (but is not obliged to) at any time reject and/or remove from access by the public or disqualify or invalidate any Entry that it considers (in its sole judgment) infringes these terms and conditions. The Promoter will have no liability to entrants in that regard. If this occurs in respect of a winning Entry, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next best valid Entry. The judges' decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all Entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
18. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected Entries.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) and without limiting any other conditions of entry, the Promoter may, in its discretion, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. All entrants participating in the competition at the point of termination, modification or suspension of the competition will be notified by the Promoter in writing. In the event of modification or suspension of the competition, the entrant may choose to terminate their participation in the competition at no cost.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse any Entries that are deemed to be submitted via any form of computer programming or automatically generated entries.
22. Any costs associated with entering the competition, accessing the website and any cost associated with finalists redeeming or using the prizes (including any travel costs outside of what is specified in Clauses 22 and 24) are the responsibility of the entrant.
23. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law the Promoter:
a. is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this competition; and
b. accepts no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this competition, including (but not limited to) any failure of the computer system or other equipment to determine finalists in accordance with these terms and conditions; and
c. accepts no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries or entrant's details; and
d. accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected Entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over telephone communications, the Internet, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
26. Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this competition (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the competition) and for publicity purposes surrounding the competition. By entering this competition, the entrant’s parent/guardian consents to the use of their information as described.
ULTIMATE ROAD TRIP BUNDLE:
Banks & Co hand cream x 2 Twin Pack NZ$17.30 ($15.00)
Burts Bees Head to Toe Travel Kit $25
Driveaway $400 car rental voucher
Elemis Gift Pack $95
Eva Wheel On Board Light Black Ivory Floral case $239
Fridge to Go MF24 Carry All $79.95
Gingerlily bag Charcoal $129.90
Griffin WoodTones headphones $99.99
Hissyfit Body Bronze, $29.95
Ihana makeup kit, $79
Ice Element 2-minute Miracle Gel $55
Kathmandu lantern x 1, $69.98, and 2 x Cabana King Chairs $159.98 each
Logitech UE Boom speaker, $199
Morphie Juice Pack Powerstation Pro $139.95
My Best Friend Chelsea tote in Navy $165
Navman MY Escape II GPS $349
Neutrogena Sunscreen $16.99
OutdoorChef City Grill price $179.95
Otterbox iPad cover $75
Pacifica Lip Balm x 2 price NZ$14.50 ($12.00)
Para'Kito Insect Repellents X3 $24.95 each plus replacement repellents X6 $33.95
Pure Fiji kit $25
Qi Organic Teas $4.99 x 6 each
Reef Tan Extender, $10.50
Satara picnic backpack and blanket $132 & $49.95
Schwarzkopf Professional Dry Shampoo $28.95 and Conditioner price $23.95
Survivor Catalyst Waterproof iPhone Case $69.99
The Book Seat $44.95
TravelComfort pillows x 2, $24.99 each
Walks in Nature book
4 x Whileaway Guides at $9.90 each
WineX Chill n Pour $34.95
Total value confirmed to date (where prices are listed): $3,453
Bondi 38 Apartments Competition:
* A two-night stay in a Two Bedroom Apartment at Bondi 38 worth $1,760
* Dinner at Bondi Social to the value of $150
* Two exclusive Aquabumps Bondi Beach prints
* Two Freddy Alphabet tote Bondi bus bags worth $20 each
Blackout dates may apply to publicly available rates, including school holidays and public holidays, or any special events periods.
Room allocations fill quickly during special events, school holidays, public holidays and weekends and no guarantee can be given that an allocated room will be available at any Service Provider's hotel or for the days that a Holder may prefer.
At time of notification the winner will receive from Bondi38 Serviced Apartments an official letter including serial number for record keeping.
The voucher for Bondi Social, the Aquabumps prints and Freddy Alphabet bags will be mailed directly to the winner.
Pioneer AVIC-F950DAB navigation and audio system:
Prize includes the AVIC-F950DAB only.
The AVIC can be fitted in most 2DIN cars but depending on the manufacturer and car model, installation kits and parts may be required.
The cost of installation and additional parts is not included. Labour costs for installation are not included.