Home Article Page Contents
Spa Retreats: The Chocolate Addicts' Spa Treatment
With celebrities such as Orlando Bloom, Robbie Williams and Shakira all self confessed chocolate addicts, awareness of the health and beauty benefits of chocolate is rapidly growing. And responding to the demand, a Sydney spa has developed a range of delectable face and body treatments especially with chocoholics in mind.
The spa at the Sydney Harbour Marriott Circular Quay has recently launched a powerful and exclusive new Anti-Ageing Organic Chocolate Facial (which you can actually eat) as part of a ‘Stay Sweet’ Chocoholics package.
This facial is suitable for all skin types, and the chocolate face mask consists of 50% pure cocoa powder from Holland, honey which is antibacterial, oatmeal which is soothing and ideal for treating skin sensitivity or skin conditions and finally yoghurt, which contains lactic acid, a natural exfoliant for the skin. As for chocolate's benefits to the skin there are many. It helps to reduce free radicals - those wrinkle causing molecules. The rich cocoa butter moistures and softens the skin. And the delicious aroma stimulates happy feelings, promoting a feeling of wellbeing.
Send To A Friend - Share the Love!
Article by : Guest Writer, Nick Walton
Nick Walton discovers his own wild side with a journey through eastern Papua New Guinea .....
The ‘Stay Sweet’ package at the Sydney Harbour Marriott Circular Quay includes:
* An overnight stay, with a complimentary upgrade to a spacious Executive suite with panoramic harbour views
* A hand-made selection of white and milk chocolate dipped Tuxedo strawberries, accompanied by a bottle of chilled Moet Champagne in-room
* Detox and replenish your skin with a decadent half hour organic anti-ageing Chocolate Facial
* Set the mood for the evening, with a saucy Chocolate Bubble Bath and Max Brenner Chocolate Body Milk gift
* Savour a delicious chocolate cocktail for two in the Macquarie Lounge
* Awake to a full breakfast including a selection of tempting ‘pain au chocolat’ pastries and hot chocolate refreshments
* Complimentary overnight valet parking and late check-out until 2pm
Priced from A$479 per room per night and subject to availability. Reservations on +61 (0)2 9259 7000. Offer is valid until 17 September, 2010.
Website for Sydney Harbour Mariott Circular Quay.
For the latest exchange rate on the Australian Dollar, visit our partners at XE.com
Subscribing to Ultimate Travel Magazine is FREE and gives you a range of benefits over casual visitors. For one, you will receive our monthly newsletter with travel tips and hints, but as a subscriber you will also have exclusive access to our regular competitions.
Don't be concerned about security - our subscriber list is 100% private. You won't be bombarded with emails from us or any third parties, as we don't sell your information to anyone.
After you've subscribed, you'll be automatically transferred to our home page and receive email confirmation.
Registered subscribers of Ultimate Travel Magazine have the chance to enter our range of fantastic competitions. Our competitions change every few months, and we can offer some great prizes raging from some of the latest books and beauty products, to must-have accessories.